Friday, January 11, 2013

Look what I picked up today

Looks like I got a bug problem.

Man.. Merry Christmas to me!
Looks like that some very alien battle reports are going to be rolling out in the next couple of weeks.

Have fun with this one guys.  I need to grab myself the new Hive Tyrant kit and 3x Tervigons to finish it all.

PS - If anyone has any Carnifex Devourer sprues, let me know.  Two of my fexes don't have any weapons!

PPS - The Blood Angels are claimed! Everything else is still left!

13 comments:

Raymond Tan said...

That is a lot of Nids...how you planning to paint them?

Rathstar said...

Very nice haul. I haven't touched my nids since 3rd edition, everytime I consider selling them I can't make myself do it.


i look forward to reading how you get on with them.


Rathstar

HERO said...

By not painting them. They're strictly for gaming purposes!

SpecialK said...

Nice!

JUMBA said...

why so many carnifexes

Sophie Liu said...

It is realy hard to recognise from the picture.runescape account

sebastian avila said...

Hey everyone! I just redeemed a $50 PSN code from this http://psn.sleekhacks.com website! I was a bit skeptical at first, but it worked out pretty well! Give it a try, you won't regret it!

Have a nice day!

Anny said...

Very nice creativity .

Scary Maze Game

Unknown said...

★★★★★★★★
SWEET! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://xbox360codes.info/
★★★★★★★★

HERO said...

Looks like Blood Angels are back on the menu boys!

Rowan Sheridan said...

any thoughts on a nid list?

Ghulam Mhuhddeen said...

Game Thanks dude, nice Post .good admin Thnaxxx

Nguyễn Minh Đức said...

Like :)


Store game hot : http://storeviet.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment