Thursday, April 8, 2010

Warmachine: Cygnar


Since I'm working crazy amounts of overtime right now.. I need to divert my attention from 40K and work on something smaller.  With that said, I'm currently looking into Warmachine and the faction of Cygnar.  I'm probably going with Captain Allister Caine as my warcaster and play a fairly balanced assassination list.  In the next couple of days, I'll sketch out 15, 25 and 35 point lists.

If anyone knows a thing or two about Warmachine, let me know.  I'm still doing my research, but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive.  Barely..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo, go Cygnar! I need to actually save up some money and finally buy some WM models rather than just borrowing my friend's Khador all the time. Fun game to be sure.

Oh, and it's nice that you're still kicking around, too, haha.

HERO said...

Yeah.. I apologize for the lack of updates. Work has been killer D:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I play Warmachine as well, and though I haven't played too much I have done a few 20-25 point range games.

I personally play Khador, though Cygnar seems to really have a lot of potential. They are definitely more of the MEQ style army in Warmachine. They mix a lot of melee and long range ability, and the key to making a successful Cygnar list from what I've seen is making sure you keep it balanced - A few people have gone more one way or the other and end up being unable to react appropriately to some lists. (Example was my buddies fully ranged Cygnar list he played against my pVlad list. I just wind walled all the way up the board until I could assassinate his warcaster pretty much.)

It's a lot of fun though, and is to a smaller scale then 40k, so it's a refreshing change once in awhile.

Post a Comment