Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blood Angels released!


Well, aside from me picking up my 3 boxes of Baal Preds, 2 boxes of DC and 2 boxes of Sanguinary Guard, there's not much to say.  In fact, I don't even have time to write!  I need to build another Baal Pred and start digging through my old stuff, ripping off shoulder pads and replacing them with some new DC iconography.

Depending on the speed of this weekend's build fest, I might make some kit bash some Captains, Sanguinary Priests and Librarians and post the pics here.

Let me know if you guys are building as frantically as me, trying to get some playtest games in.  Otherwise, enjoy this blood-soaked weekend everybody!  I'll be using this post to update.


Update - 4/3/10, 9:40 pm
3x Baal Predators complete 
 

Update - 4/4/10, 4:09 pm
5x Sanguinary Guard complete


Update - 4/4/10, 10:18 pm
Cut shoulders off 20 or so ASM and replaced some heads with the new DC sprue.  My old ASM have been Sanguinified.  I also managed to build a Priest and a Librarian with a kit bash between the Apothecary sprue from the SM Command Squad, a few pieces from the Sanguinary box and the DC box.  Sorry about the pictures.. it's dark here now :*(





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice looking priest. I picked up a command squad box today along with two boxes of sanguinary guard and a DC box. I'd buy the baals if I didn't already have three, lol. Gonna kitbash a couple priests along with my guard. Once I've got some more cash I'm going to pick up another two DC boxes. Mmm... infernus pistols.

Models and the blog are looking good. Keep it up, mate, it's well appreciated. ;)

Unknown said...

Holy crap, you've been busy! Can't wait to see what my space wolves can do to the Blood Angels :)

HERO said...

Hey guys,
Thanks for the kind words!

I think Space Wolves vs. Blood Angels will be one of the most epic matchups this game will see for a long time.

Can't wait to get these guys on the table.

Alex said...

The stuff looks great, and have been super anxious myself to get stuff assembled. and painted.

I've just assembled a drop pod and marines over the last couple of days using: a mixture of 10 tacticals, 2 DC Box sets, and an RAS box set as well along with a couple of characters. 2 Baals up next.

Post a Comment