Tuesday, June 23, 2020

First post in a long time

Can't wait for Eldar to come to AI!

Well, what can I say? I've been gone a long time. The last time I posted on the blog was over a year ago, covering ASOIAF. Since then, a lot has changed: Work got busy, got a kid on the way, COVID, and the craziness that is 2020 keeps on coming.

I'm not even sure who even follows the blog anymore so I'll try and keep this brief, just to test the waters. To keep everyone honest, there's a lot of content out there that talks about 40K these days. I stopped writing and started listening more to podcasts, watching others play games on YouTube and reading other blogs out there that are really informative and interesting. While I still play the game, I just haven't been writing as much because well, there's not that much need to.

The games I still play are:
  • Warhammer 40K (yup, still playing.. since 3rd lol)
    • All Eldar - DE primary, then E, then Harlequins
  • Age of Sigmar (fairly recent)
    • Hedonites of Slaanesh
  • Aeronautical Imperialis (just built my Tau, waiting on Eldar, still haven't played a game)
    • Tau, until Eldar come

Games that I have currently retired:
  • X-Wing (sold all of it after FFG rebooted/destroyed it)
  • Armada (packed up and sitting in the garage, just got boring with no new content)
  • ASOIAF (packed up as well, just couldn't find any interest nearby or in my immediate playgroup)

Since I promised to keep this brief, I'm just going to leave it at that. If anyone is still following, let me know if you want to see some content on 40K, AoS or AI. I know with 9th Ed. coming up, there's going to be plenty for me to write about. I also don't see a lot of content out there for Aeronautica for some reason, maybe that can be something I can get into.

Stay safe everyone :)

3 comments:

fireymonkeyboy said...

Nice to have you back!

DAM said...

I'm still out here listening on the webways.

HERO said...

Planning to write a 9th article soon!

Post a Comment