Sisters of Slaughter: WS 6, I 6, A 2 and a 4++ ward.
via Jossy on Druchii.net
- Black Guard are ItP, ASF, Eternal hatred, Stubbord, Murderess prowess
- Stats are 5, 5, 4, 3, 3, 1, 6, 2, 9
- War Hydra is 180 points including fiery roar. Interesting the WD description talks about a lashing tail and poisoned tipped claws (possible upgrades IMO). The WD describes the War Hydra being able to regain wounds during the game, and then goes on to say its like an improved regeneration rule.
- Dreadspears are 9ppm with Shield and spear, whilst rptxbows are 12ppm.
- All Dark Elves all have ASF, Hatred (High Elves), and murderess prowess special rules
- Witchelves also have Frenzy, and Poisoned attacks ontop of ASF, Hatred (HE) and MP.
- The frenzy is increased to +2 attacks with the CoB apparently (unconfirmed)
- The CoB also magnifies murderous prowess - reroll all failed to wound rolls instead of just 1's
- A High Beastlord has the ability to boost nearby monster units. Unsure of how. Presumably you can still get a beastlord hero as the High beastlord is a lord option.
- The Medusa can be taken on a mount (bloodwrack throne) or on foot (er tail)
- On foot it is 90ppm and is selected from the rare option, has some sort of shooting attack with kb
- I am surprised and happy to see the return of points values in WD battle reports :mrgreen:
- Edit: Hellbron is included in the CoB model. Yes Plastic Hellbron, alongside a Bloodwrack Medussa, and a Hag...
- I forgot to add, I've had confirmation that Black Guard are on stock run down. That means only one thing...
- The WD also supports this as it mentions several times the "total redesign" of the Dark Elves, with only the CoK and Corsairs being 'sacred'
More via Druchii.net
- The Hydra btw lost its Regeneration. Has the ability to get Lifepoints back. It has d3 attacks + 1 attack for each lifepoint and will cost 160 points. (Without breath)
- cauldron of blood will have a +5 Ward for the Unit its placed inside. It also gives Frenzy (Rage or what ever it is in english) if the Unit already has it, they will get 2 attackes instead of one.
- It also gives something in a range of 6" around the CoB. But forgot what it is sorry.
- The Medusa will have an ability to force Initative tests with models in base contact. And it has Killing blow as a Range attack. I think it was 3 Attacks.